Recruitment Consultant at Perfman HR Consultants
Views:3091 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Manager/Sr Account Manager - Digital Ad Sales (3-8 yrs)
Our client is looking for dynamic, strategic savvy, media sales professional to join their Advertising sales team in Mumbai for Business development .This role will primarily be responsible for the selling of online advertising and generating revenue for their website.
The company serves as the parent company to several subsidiaries that publish online content that tend to focus on business and investment related news or advice.
Role: Digital Ad Sales
Designation: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Ad sales
Reporting to: National Sales Head
The Advertising Sales Managers India will be responsible for:
Selling digital marketing solutions to India's most sophisticated marketers and helping them connect with our audience of success-driven professionals.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in online media sales at a top publisher. We're looking for an energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing the client base. You must be results driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Revenue generation.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with corporate clients and agencies for Mumbai region.
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries.
- Cultivate new clients and deepen existing relationships
- Hit target revenue quota.
- Pitch new business to advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work delivered to clients
- Report on weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for the accountable agencies and clients
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information.
- Update and create sales proposals.
Qualifications candidates should possess:
- Corporate sales professional having digital domain knowledge
- Need to have knowledge and contacts with the potential clientele/agency in the respective region.
- Should have the potential to ideate and creative concepts and present the same to the clients and agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a dynamic, performance driven environment.
- Customer-focused with ability to recognize sales opportunities.
- Relationships with key decision makers at India are leading companies and Top agencies.
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.