Account Manager - Software Tech Solutions (5-8 yrs)
Account Manager - Software Tech Solutions
Experience: 5- 8 years
Must-Have - Client/Account Management, Customer Success and Retention Experience
Nature and Scope of Position :
Account Managers are the primary contact for our most important and critical Clients and are targeted with a sales and client retention quota based on metrics around Renewal, Client Expansion and Client Satisfaction.
About the role:
- The Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of 5-10 assigned Clients with the objective of ensuring optimum use and satisfaction with our solutions to secure continued expansion.
- The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company
- The Account Manager will be responsible for Client Renewals and, by providing feedback regarding each Client's success, will be a key voice of the Client from the Sales Team.
- The Account Manager will integrate with Client Implementation, Customer Success and Project Management Teams.
- The assigned Clients will have significant current or future potential opportunity and the Account Manager is expected to become an expert in each Clients supplier management process to provide the highest standards of service level excellence to successfully guide our expected Expansion and any required product evolution to facilitate maximum adoption.
Additional Information :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assume Account ownership and operate as lead point of contact for all matters
- In collaboration with Client Implementation and Customer Success ensure a high level of satisfaction with our solutions and services
- Create and Document a strategic account plan for each assigned
- Communicate all new features and products to assigned clients
- Demo all products and features to current and/or expansion opportunities
- Identify Expansion opportunities within assigned Clients and collaborate with other Teams as appropriate to ensure growth attainment
- Participate in continuous improvement of Account Management Team
- Create and Communicate top customer issues, assist in developing action plans to resolve
- Adherence to all sales processes including accurate and timely updating of applicable systems
- Track and own your Account Management Metrics, Client Satisfaction, Client Call Plans, Client -
- Reviews, Reference Status and deliver complete Sales Forecasts
- Successful achievement of assigned sales quota
- 5+ years of Prior Relevant experience