Recruiter at Executive Scouters
Views:2032 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Enterprise Products - Software Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Important Note: Looking for candidates who as experience in BPO Sales (Mandatory)
- It is a client facing role that drives growth by positioning Company's solution capabilities, as business solutions that directly resonate with client needs, in the language of customers.
- The Senior Account Manager will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals.
- Achieve maximum sales results through prospecting, networking and solution based selling while performing on-premise demonstrations.
- Deliver high quality customer relationships and become your customers trusted advisor.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, commits and pipeline development reports.
Who You Are?
- 10+ years full sales cycle experience
- Strong experience selling complex Enterprise software solutions.(RPA a big plus)
- Good knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies and business process mgmt. an advantage
- Possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of Company's RPA solutions
- Advanced knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Organized and self-motivated while working independently and in team to set and achieve goals
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.