Recruitment Consultant at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:1500 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Account Manager - IT Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
Client Relationship Management :
- Conduct business development activities to build the account portfolio and drive revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle
- Build an account plan for the account scope - with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Manage relationships with operational client personnel and CXOs spending time in client premises.
- Prospect Evaluate Propose Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research and competitor analysis, create proposals/pitches, validate estimates/effort, deliver client presentations and negotiate with clients.
- Complete all activities required in the CRM tool.
Client delivery assurance :
- Track progress of all engagements closely working with the key delivery manager & balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units resources.
- Assure the client of delivery commitment and drive the delivery process by collaborating with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure-related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-vis the specific client.
- Working on proactive & reactive proposals
- Work closely with the Account Director & Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
- Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
- Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors.
- Knowledge of Digital technologies is needed
- Should have exposure of 1-2 domain (e.g: Manufacturing+ Retail)
- Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
- Significant business development and project management experience required.
- Track record of interacting and building a relationship with CXO level client contacts.
- Global Delivery Model experience desirable.
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time, out of office hours, travels and spending time with clients. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face