Account Manager - FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Are a conversation starter and can keep people engaged. You know how to work through different personas and are adept at building champions within your prospects Organisation.
- Will be working in a metrics-driven high-velocity Sales environment.
- Know how to move opportunities through stages and present a reliable forecast.
- Will need a technical and consultative bent of mind. You will be transitioning prospects from a lead stage to paid customer and will be their Spoc during their trial/evaluation phase.
- Will be delivering demos and presentations to prospects across APAC region and have to be up to speed with our competitor landscape and our unique positioning.
- Will need to display a strong capacity to adapt to evolving workflows, metrics and style of selling.
- Will be working across different geos and will need to adapt to different approaches that work in different regions. This will also mean that you need to be flexible to work in a region as the business demands.
- Have an appetite to take on bigger milestones, you are eager to ask and learn how to how about it.
- Are up for additional responsibilities and tasks and happy to wear multiple hats.
- Will focus primarily on New Business and if required you will be able to manage renewals/upgrades.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and contribute towards product feedback and roadmap.
- Have an eye for detail. You are capable of keeping clean and detailed CRM logs and follow workflow and internal approvals without fail.
- You will be working hand in hand with a Sales development function. Mentoring ability will be a great value-add.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- SAAS Sales experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and a rapport building ability. Strong listening skills, objection handling, and articulation.
- A genuine willingness to learn and an attitude to match.
- An ability to take rejections without getting bogged down.
- Empathy and an ability to understand customer needs. Solution-oriented sales approach instead of a transactional one.
- Enthusiasm about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class sales team.
- An appetite to overachieve.
Working at Wingify isnt for everyone. We demand exceptional excellence both in the products we build and in the team members we hire. We offer competitive compensation and some awesome perks. But more importantly, we offer individuals autonomy in defining new products and shaping our young company.