Account Manager - Enterprise Sales - Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for candidates only from sales profile
This is an Individual Contributor role
The role holder is responsible for managing Accounts development. He / She will be responsible for New Client Acquisition & client servicing. Profile involves understanding the industry, enhancing and developing products/ services offered to existing customers.
- Cover a set of accounts assigned, build relationship with decision makers to managing repeat business and identifying the opportunities for the new products/ services & enhance the existing infrastructure for additional revenue.
- Hunt for SME clients mainly Should be focused on SME market
- He / She will be handling CXO/CTO level customers.
- Generate new business by hunting for new accounts in the SME accounts.
- Maintaining and increasing business from existing customers.
- Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational growth plans.
- Champion the customers cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support.
- Escalate customer issues, process anomalies and pain points in a timely manner to seniors
- Report sales data, competition information and market data as per requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.