Lead Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:5057 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Sales Role - SaaS Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Sales role- Mid Level- SaaS solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the sales numbers from the region, aligning teams (Inside Sales, Marketing, Product) to deliver the numbers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and provide clear visibility on the pipeline to the leadership team
- Analyze and identify how the org can eliminate our clients- engagement and retention challenges. Be a trusted advisor to the key accounts on all things user engagement & retention
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts
- Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
- Evaluate key trends in the mobile marketing eco-system and identify emerging trends to shape the future of product
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives
- 3+ years of proven SaaS sales experience, including Enterprise Sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas. MarTech experience is a plus.
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships in the region
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies in the region
- Well versed with mobile marketing eco-system and the trends in the region
- Self-starter who works proactively to navigate large organizations and identify potential opportunities
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional teams, including inside sales, product marketing, growth, customer success and product
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing/Startup Technology companies is a plus.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities. Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders