Account Director/VP - Client Servicing - Communications Agency (12-15 yrs)
Account Director/VP - World class experiential communications agency
Our client is a part of the world's largest global communications group that enables renowned brands across industries and sectors to effectively realise their marketing goals by creating meaningful experiences & telling impactful stories. With four decades of experience it has effectively set benchmarks in every format- on-ground, virtual and hybrid.
This is India's first end to end truly experiential agency and was founded by a pioneer who paved the way for corporate events in India.
As an Account Director/ VP, you will be responsible for servicing existing clients and acquiring new clients.
What you will do:
- Ideating based on the clients' brief on how the event can be best designed to meet the clients' objective
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Being the point of contact to the client at any level in the event management process from the initial meeting to the execution of the event
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
What you need to have:
- Post-graduation/ Graduation
- 12+ years of experience into client servicing and business development within events industry
- Market knowledge and proven working experience in relevant role
- Eagerness to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals and to deliver these to decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.