Accenture - Vice President - Finance Process - Consulting & Transformation (12-18 yrs)
Level : Leadership Level
Role : Process Consulting & Transformation
Global Process Blueprinting aims at acceleration of potential benefits realization by designing global standard processes, list down Enablement initiatives and establish a road-map to reach the desired objectives in collaboration with the client.
Skills and Behavioral Attributes
1. The individual should have strong Process Consulting, Diagnostics and Domain expertise
2. Should have done shaping of Solutions, Process Diagnostics, Blueprinting and are Savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
3. Domain expert in one of tower of F&A - PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, and Treasury
4. Strong Client management experience, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects
5. Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
6. Innovation Mindset & Detail Oriented
7. Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills
8. Exposure to Analytics/ Automation/ Technology/ Artificial Intelligence/ Robotics
9. Strong commitment to delivering value to clients
10. Strong business acumen and understanding of financials
11. Experience in BPO Industry
12. Good adaptability to different and changing environments
13. Great career track
14. Good executive presence
CA/ICWA or MBA from Tier 1/ 2 Institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.