Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:7745 Applications:1040 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Accenture - Vice President - Digital Transformation & Operations Lead (14-20 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Level : Vice President
Role : Digital Transformation and Operations Lead
Shift : Flexible
A. Job Summary:
The Service Delivery Operations Lead, will be responsible to handle a complex, transformational and value-based deal. The lead will be accountable for overall direction of multiple, large, complex operations, functions or projects, which may contain significant scope, ambiguity, risk & geographical diversity.
The lead is expected to develop innovative approaches and processes, which contribute both to step-change improvements in current area, and in the transforming environment.
B. Key Responsibilities:
a. Seamless execution of delivery and transformation outcome across one or more deals
b. Optimization of standard solutions within area(s) of expertise
c. Accountable for high-level external/internal client satisfaction
d. Fulfillment of contractual obligations
C. Job Description:
- Own and drive Legacy operations and support the program teams to achieve the transformational requirement of business service processes by partnering with the required stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, ability to analyze and resolve business and interpersonal problems quickly and independently, ability to simplify complex tasks and drive efficiencies.
- Address performance opportunities across the service delivery operations, create operational approach and implement continuous improvement and implement the levers to consistently achieve performance targets.
- Actively participate in Account quality review process, Delivery Leadership reviews and engage appropriately in the Accenture quality assurance program.
- Need to proactively improve client and customer relationships, while working with Client Account and Account Delivery Team leadership.
- Is directly responsible for career management of service delivery operations staff (e.g. training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning and annual performance process).
- Manage and reduce costs on standard offerings, assets, technologies, licenses, facilities, subcontractors (where required).
- Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization, cost-to-serve, and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
- May participate in the development of standard costing of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Contributes broad and deep knowledge in areas of functional or business specialization across a broad operational framework/range of projects.
D. Skills and Experience :
- At least 3 years of direct experience in managing large (>300 FTE), complex, transformational and value-based outsourcing operations, Overall experience of minimum 16 years.
- A very strong experience in simultaneously managing multiple clients and towers of work, experience in managing relationships with the senior executive in client organizations.
- Hands-on experience in handing and transforming B2B clients operating models across eCommerce, Supply chain and Logistics operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.