Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:5963 Applications:1003 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Accenture - Vice President - Digital Transformation & Operations Lead (14-20 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Level : Vice President
Role : Digital Transformation and Operations Lead
Shift : Flexible
A. Job Summary:
The Service Delivery Operations Lead, will be responsible to handle a complex, transformational and value-based deal. The lead will be accountable for overall direction of multiple, large, complex operations, functions or projects, which may contain significant scope, ambiguity, risk & geographical diversity.
The lead is expected to develop innovative approaches and processes, which contribute both to step-change improvements in current area, and in the transforming environment.
B. Key Responsibilities:
a. Seamless execution of delivery and transformation outcome across one or more deals
b. Optimization of standard solutions within area(s) of expertise
c. Accountable for high-level external/internal client satisfaction
d. Fulfillment of contractual obligations
C. Job Description:
- Own and drive Legacy operations and support the program teams to achieve the transformational requirement of business service processes by partnering with the required stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, ability to analyze and resolve business and interpersonal problems quickly and independently, ability to simplify complex tasks and drive efficiencies.
- Address performance opportunities across the service delivery operations, create operational approach and implement continuous improvement and implement the levers to consistently achieve performance targets.
- Actively participate in Account quality review process, Delivery Leadership reviews and engage appropriately in the Accenture quality assurance program.
- Need to proactively improve client and customer relationships, while working with Client Account and Account Delivery Team leadership.
- Is directly responsible for career management of service delivery operations staff (e.g. training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning and annual performance process).
- Manage and reduce costs on standard offerings, assets, technologies, licenses, facilities, subcontractors (where required).
- Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization, cost-to-serve, and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
- May participate in the development of standard costing of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Contributes broad and deep knowledge in areas of functional or business specialization across a broad operational framework/range of projects.
D. Skills and Experience :
- At least 3 years of direct experience in managing large (>300 FTE), complex, transformational and value-based outsourcing operations, Overall experience of minimum 16 years.
- A very strong experience in simultaneously managing multiple clients and towers of work, experience in managing relationships with the senior executive in client organizations.
- Hands-on experience in handing and transforming B2B clients operating models across eCommerce, Supply chain and Logistics operations.