Accenture - Technology Research & Development Specialist (4-10 yrs)
Be a hands-on enthusiast and expert on the latest set of technologies. Should be able to help with filing patents, writing white-papers, representing Labs at external conferences. They are adept at articulating the technology-enabled business value proposition defining and building highly visible demos and mapping the existing vendor landscape.
- Help in articulating patent applications for the work being done at Tech Labs, by getting the right technology details in the patent application
- Write technology white papers and get them published at internal and external forums
- Represent Tech Labs at external technology conferences / summits by participating as speaker / panel member
- Understand articulate and further identify key technology trends and their potential business impact
- Working closely with the RandD group lead to develop a broader RandD agenda
- Collaborate with the RandD group and the overall Labs in internal and external settings
- Build prototypes - bringing concepts to initial implementations - including design and coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients- needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients- IT environment
Skills (in the order of preference)
- Cloud Computing
- Data Veracity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role.
- Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required as indicated by degree of problem-solving strategic vs. routine focus and stakeholder interactions- . Executives Supervisor etc.
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and or Accenture management.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments