HR at Accenture
Views:829 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Accenture - Specialist - Energy Upstream Consulting (10-16 yrs)
- 10 - 15 years of consulting or industry experience in the energy industry with focus on upstream operations, finance or management in the Oil & Gas industry
- MBA degree from Tier 1 institute (IIM / ISB)
Experience in the below areas:
- Upstream engineer with experience in well operations (offshore, uncoventional wells )with knowledge and experience in supporting operations
- Good experience of offshore well site engineering and strong understanding of fundamentals in E&P including: subsurface geosciences and Engineering, Surface Facilities
- Understanding of associated drilling operations such as HSE, materials management, realibility / integrity etc.
- Well versed in commercial and regulatory aspects of petroleum development
- Identify and quantify cutting edge industry specific digital disruption opportunities for upstream clients through convergence of analytics & digital capability around drilling operations, well integrity and worker safety
- Has experience with business development across but not limited client picthes, RFP response and proposal developments and solution architecture.
- Has led a team of 5+ resources in the past engagements
- Strong and proven experience in client engagement during the entire lifecycle of the project across inception, sales and delivery
- Strong and proven leadership skills in developing a practice, preferably in the management consulting space
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.