HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:654 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Accenture - Senior Manager - Trust & Safety/Abuse Operations/Google Maps (15-28 yrs)
- With an overall experience of 15+ years, at least 8+ years of leadership experience in managing Teams spanning 500+
- Must have experience in Trust and Safety, Abuse Operations, Preferably worked on Google Maps Platform.
1. The Senior Manager (SM) will be responsible for the delivery and performance of services as required by Client and will be available during Client regular business hours to respond to Client representatives
2. The SM will identify the process improvement opportunities including automation, dashboards and create projects to accomplish them independently
3. The SM may be required to direct and oversee the account's financial activities
4. The SM will establish and execute departmental/organizational goals, strategies, policies, procedures
5. The SM will analyze processes end-to-end and create diagnostics using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to identify improvements
6. The SM will provide overall management support for Client teams via close coordination with his/her direct reportees
7. Duties will include, but are not limited to oversight of training of agents, reporting on agents' and unit level performance (TAT, Productivity, Utilization, Underutilization, Quality and Financials)
8. The SM is responsible to track and provide reports of service levels for all levels of the organization to Client Program Managers at regular intervals, and proactively work with Client Program Managers to resolve non-performance
Knowledge and Use of Tools
- Understand Client ask, exhibit value and thought process and lead initiatives be it technical, delivery or Process oriented to achieve the objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills and Governance prowess
- Demonstrates proficiency using Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides
- Strong understanding of opportunities to drive growth across new and same processes
- Demonstrates mastery of all dashboards and reporting tools to track and measure agent and program performance against targets
- Understands full scope of work for all agent roles and management structure and is able to effectively influence to obtain the support needed to run a world class operation
- Responsible for providing root cause analysis for all deviation of performance against target for across the operation and tracking plans to logical conclusion.
- Serves as liaison between Client and Accenture teams (development, operation, quality and training)
- Liaises with Client Program Managers to ensure agents meet Client's requirements and perform services against - strategic and operational targets.
- Meets with Client's Program Management team weekly (or as agreed otherwise), to review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reporting across key metrics and KPIs, as well as any emerging issues.
- Effectively communicates performance across teams
- Ascertains that quality assurance team ensures processes are in accordance with Client's expectation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.