HR at Accenture
Views:1265 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Accenture - Resource Strategist (2-10 yrs)
The Resources Industry Strategist
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of the Chemicals, Energy, Utilities, Mining and/or Metals industry, including emerging trends, challenges, and opportunities. They will have a proven track record of developing and executing successful strategies for Chemicals, Energy, Utilities, Mining and/or Metals companies. The candidate will work with our clients to identify their strategic goals and develop comprehensive plans to achieve them. Key skills that will enable this include:
- A Strategic Mindset to shape innovative, fact-based strategies and operating models.
- Issue Based Problem Solving to decode and solve complex and unstructured business questions.
- Analytical and outcome-driven approach to perform data analyses & generate insights.
- Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers.
- Financial Acumen and Value Creation to develop relevant financial models to back up a business case.
- Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders.
- Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good to have skills:
- Strategy consulting experience in Corporate Strategy/Restructuring; Growth Strategy, Market Entry Strategy, Operating Model Strategy, Business and Financial Model development, value and investment case design, Strategic Cost Reduction and Productivity reinvention, Digital business, AI strategy, M&A, Energy Transition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.