HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:934 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Accenture - Operations Manager - Content Moderation (12-25 yrs)
- With an overall experience of 12 + years, at least 6+ years of leadership experience in managing large teams ~500 HC
- Must have Content Moderation experience of 2+ yrs
- The Operations Manager (OM) will be responsible for the delivery and performance of services as required by Client and will be available during Client regular business hours to respond to Client representatives.
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/ benefit analyses.
- Defining user requirements; establishing production, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to the organization
- The OM will identify the process improvement opportunities through waste elimination, LEAN and Six Sigma methodology, process reengineering , automation, and business transformation projects
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- The OM will direct and oversee the organization's financial activities to ensure financial goals are met.
- Highly analytical, with a track-record of being a strong problem solver, capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plan.
- The OM will establish and execute departmental/organizational goals, strategies, policies, procedures.
- The OM will provide overall management support for Client teams via close coordination with Process Managers and team leads.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to oversight of training of agents, reporting on agents' and unit level performance (TAT, Productivity, Utilization, Underutilization, Quality and Financials)
- The OM is responsible to track and provide reports of service levels for all levels of the organization to Client Program Managers at regular intervals, and proactively work with Client Program Managers to resolve non-performance.
- The OM should get process certified and is responsible to manage process revamps, launches and workflow redesigning as per client requirements.
- Experience in BPO environment with current exposure in managing night shifts.
Knowledge and Use of Tools
- Understand Client ask, exhibit value ad thought process and lead initiatives be it technical, delivery or Process oriented to achieve the objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Governance prowess
- A natural Leader with ability to monitor tasks, give effective feedback and groom team members including Leads>
- Demonstrates proficiency using Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides
- Stays up-to-date with product knowledge to make effective recommendations for improved performance
- Strong understanding of opportunities to drive growth across new and same processes.
- Demonstrates mastery of all dashboards and reporting tools to track and measure agent and program performance against targets.
- Understands full scope of work for all agent roles and management structure and is able to effectively influence to obtain the support needed to run a world class operation.
Execution and Productivity
- Responsible for providing root cause analysis for all deviation of performance against target for across the operation and tracking plans to logical conclusion.
- Serves as liaison between Client and Accenture teams (development, operation, quality and training)
- Partners with Client Program Managers to accomplish key initiatives, pilots and experiments. Understands changes that must be made in order to accommodate evolving needs and is seen as the Single POC responsible
- Ensures support structure is provided in terms of training, policy, quality etc, and ensures smooth flow of communication between Client and the Supplier.
- Oversight for agent scheduling to maintain staffing levels required to deliver required productive hours and chairs of all vendor review meetings.
- Tracks and monitors performance and operations metrics as well as timelines for transitioning new processes from ramp to steady state.
- Liaises with Client Program Managers to ensure agents meet Client's requirements and perform services against - strategic and operational targets.
- Meets with Client's Program Management team weekly (or as agreed otherwise), to review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reporting across key metrics and KPIs, as well as any emerging issues.
- Effectively communicates performance across teams and motivates team leads, SMEs, QA and other support and line functions to exceed targets.
- Ascertains that quality assurance team ensures processes are in accordance with Client's expectations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.