Accenture - Manager - Asset Optimization & Reliability Centered Maintenance - Resources X.O Digital Plant (14-19 yrs)
Resources X.O Digital Plant - Asset Optimization & RCM Manager
- To bring Asset Optimization knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value;
- To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute Integrity, maintenance & reliability strategies;
- To help Accenture sell Asset Optimization services and offerings to the Resources Industry clients
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions;
- Develop and deepen specific approaches from existing Accenture models, in order to customize solutions to our clients;
- Lead business proposals and specific discussions with clients.
- Manage and grow large team with diverse background
- Manage large transformational project deliveries with targeted quality, timelines and financials
- Develop thought capital, PoVs reflecting the new age thinking in Asset Optimization
- 14 + years of Maintenance and Reliability experience in any of the asset intensive industries such as - Oil & Gas, Chemicals, and Natural Resources (Metals & Mining)
Hands on experience in:
- Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Criticality analysis, Planning & Control of Maintenance activities, Maintenance Procedures creation, Lean Six Sigma tools;
- Asset Life Cycle, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Predictive Maintenance
- Experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, Reliasoft, NRX Asset Hub etc
Knowledge & Skill Requirements :
- Have knowledge of Asset optimization, Maintenance & Reliability practices as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Lean Six Sigma and willingness to learn and grow
- Have strong understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM, NRX Asset Hub and Asset Answers.
- Business Process mapping, process optimization and process modeling experience in Asset Optimization
- Equipment Criticality Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance experience
- Experience in development of maintenance strategy
- Experience in Predictive Maintenance techniques and implementation
- Experience in Root cause analysis of equipment failures - FMEA, RCA, FTA etc.
- Experience in Failure Data Statistical Analysis
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.