Accenture - General Manager - Global Procurement - IT (13-18 yrs)
Role : Global Procurement Lead for IT requests, Direct and indirect procurement
Level : GM / AVP
Designation : Procurement Manager
The individual should have managed team span of -50 to 100 FTE's ( Must)
Good client management experience should be innovative, e.g like the introduction of the bot would be added advantage
Shift timings are in between ( 12 PM - 9/10 PM) + Flexible
- Has handled team size of 50+ people
- Over 12 years of Procurement experience; of which Global Procurement Operations experience of 5 years or more
- Understanding of end to end process of P2P and prior work experience
- Proven capability to drive changes and business process improvements (Projects etc.)
- People Mmgt + Tough client mgmt skills
- Can drive initiatives
- Global experience
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Understanding of contract / SOWs
- Ability to design, implements, and operate complex service delivery solutions in the P2P, internal control, and Client Satisfaction.
- Recognized as subject matter expert within the scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrate business acumen, including the understanding of various business environments and the ability to modify deliverables as necessary to exceed client requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.