Accenture - Controllership Analyst - CA/ICWA (5-7 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY (bullet points):
Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP Close:
- Ownership of Accounting & Reporting for specific processes for Accenture European Company Codes in compliance with corporate policies and processes.
- Ensure adequacy/effectiveness of Financial controls both at Operational and Process levels.
- Ensure sufficient input and support for the Leads/Managers for Month End/other period closings related activities & Controllership initiatives working in multiple time zones
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
- Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes (as key member) with wing to wing understanding of the entire process extending complete support to the next lead level.
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet movements
- Financial accounting knowledge with a sound understanding of GAAP
- Ability to work with tight deadlines. Demonstrate established competency in planning and organizing - needs to be a well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Support in compliances like the Sarbanes Oxley Internal Controls
- Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process-enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all operational aspects of the team.
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively individually as well as part of a team
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
- MBA with more than 5 years of Post qualification experience or Qualified CA / ICWA with relevant exposure. Should have good understanding of international GAAP accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account and Balance Sheet.
- Understands and working knowledge of SAP FI module is preferred else at least some ERP knowledge is required
- MS office (must), Blackline, VBA, MS Access skills and Excel macros (an added advantage)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
- Accountancy qualification preferably a Chartered Accountant / Strong experienced Commerce Graduate