HR at Accenture
Views:812 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Accenture - Consulting Specialist - Resources Energy Downstream (10-16 yrs)
Around 10-14 years of experience relevant experience in the following areas:
- Extensive domain knowledge in the following areas: Lubricant industry (Lubricants, Greases, Specialty Oils, Waxes etc.) and refinery industry.
- Consulting experience with at least 2 years in any consulting firm is required
- Familiarity with the lubricant supply chain process, maintenance process, business process pertaining to operations, packaging, blending, recipe management etc.
- Experience in handling industrial lubricants sales and marketing, route to market transformation, customer value management, existing customers and get new customers, growing existing channel through efficient relationship management.
- Should have handled implementation and product development activities and report daily activities to the client stakeholders.
- Must have experience on planning and estimating lubes pricing and customer management tools development and Implementation activities. Candidate should have the capability to lead various teams involved in product implementation or product development.
- Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes.
- Should have strong analytical and problem -solving skills
- Hands on and functional expertise in areas like Power BI, Tableau, data analytics, Machine Learning etc. are an added advantage
- Strong foundational skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.