Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Accenture
Views:4673 Applications:826 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Accenture - Consultant - Digital & Innovation - Consumer Goods/Retail/Life Sciences (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual with a passion for making a difference in Consumer Goods/Retail/Life Sciences industry.
The individual will conceptualize and support development of innovative solutions to enhance business operations and/or customer/consumer experience.
Specifically, will be leveraging on technology innovations, and/or new processes/business models to business operations across Sales, Supply chain, Marketing, Consumer engagement, etc.
1. Pre/During Visits
a. Help account teams define the innovation plan and curate agenda for client visits
b. Coordinate, Design & Drive design thinking workshops during client visits
2. Post Visit
a. Work with Industry leads /account teams on proposal development for sales opportunities
3. Maintain and track key client wins and client visits across centers
4. Understand and observe key technology deployments across Consumer goods and Retail space in India and abroad.
5. Act as part of the team across Accenture Innovation hubs and account teams to cross-pollinate cutting edge technology deployments
6. Act as PoC for all D&I related work that originates from the Innovation hub
1. Must be able to collaborate with client executives, research teams, and Accenture project delivery team
2. Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the Indian market operations
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
1. Overall 4-7 years of experience
2. Business/Management/Functional Consulting in Consumer goods/Retail/Life Sciences
3. MBA degree preferred