Recruiter at Accenture
Views:2750 Applications:858 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Accenture - Associate Director - Field HR - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (15-20 yrs)
Field HR Associate Director
Manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. Act as primary connection between HR and local employees across all DTEs and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. May include: design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision. Manages service delivery of People Advisors.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
Experience & Key Skills Desired
- At least 15 years in a large organization
- Post-graduation in the field of HR from a Tier 1 B School preferred
- Managed change within the organization
- Priory experience with managing large Program Initiative in the HR space will be good to have
- The key skills employees in this role are expected to possess are change management, regulatory compliance, stakeholder management, talent management.