HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1280 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Accenture - Analyst/Consultant - SAP Treasury Consulting (1-7 yrs)
SAP Treasury - Consultant/Analyst
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value
Industry - Consulting
Capability - Network I
Areas of Work: SAP Treasury |
Level: 1-4 years (Analyst), 4-7 years (Consultant)
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Years of Exp: 1-4 years (Analyst), 4-7 years (Consultant)
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let's enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Apply deep domain expertise and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement SAP solutions across a range of Treasury related functions to deliver lasting business value with a main focus on our international clients in European and global markets.
- Understand and document clients' business requirements and help Implement SAP Treasury solutions.
- Prepare and run client workshops.
- Support project delivery on treasury operational transformation programs, process optimisation and application rationalisation.
- Contribute to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings, and knowledge sharing.
- Interact with clients regularly and provide specialized inputs at a functional level.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Strong consulting acumen and leadership skills
- Strong writing skills to build perspectives on current industry trends
- Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
Your experience counts!
- MBA. CA or CPA
- 1-4 years (Analyst), 4-7 years (Consultant) of progressive business and/or consulting experience
- Preferably 2 years of experience in SAP Treasury implementations
- Familiarity with the latest innovations in S/4HANA Treasury suite
- In-depth knowledge of capabilities in Treasury consulting
- Understanding of business process for end-to-end debt & investments, foreign exchange hedging, in-house banking, or bank communication management
- Thought leadership experience is preferred
- Exposure to consulting assets, methodologies, points-of-view, research or white papers, marketing collaterals etc. in the Treasury technologies
The following areas of expertise will be considered for this position:
- SAP TRM, SAP IHC, SAP BCM, SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
- SAP Cash Management on Hana, FSCM, Credit, Collections & Dispute
- SAP FSCM (Credit Management)
- SAP Dispute and Collection Management
- SAP Credit Management
- SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With XX people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network - a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.