Regional HRBP at Accelya
Views:2880 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Accelya - Lead - Talent Acquisition (10-15 yrs)
Qualification : MBA
Experience Level (Yrs) : Over all 10+ yrs
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops recruitment strategies to attract passive candidates to achieve required bench strength and current and future staffing levels.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices to generate qualified applicants.
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
- Researches, analyzes, and presents sourcing and recruitment efforts and statistics
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Assist various business units and establish appropriate human capital requirements and assist in all talent acquisition process
- Provide subject matter expertise in all staffing policies and processes and maintain knowledge on all equal employment opportunity regulations.
Candidate profile :
- More than 10 years of experience
- Must have atleast 4-5 years experience handling IT recruitment
- Must be presentable with good communication skills
- Candidates residing in Mumbai preferable