Talent Acquisition Manager at Absolute
Views:4137 Applications:1290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Absolute - Program Manager/Business Analyst - Strategy Consulting (3-8 yrs)
Career Opportunity |Program Manager / Business Analyst (Strategy consulting) |Gurgaon
Business Analyst /Sr. Business Analyst - Gurgaon
Our World Needs Your Help!
About 800mn people went to bed hungry today. 700mn people fell ill this year because of eating tainted food. 2bn people suffer from micronutrient deficiency. This is a world of 7.8bn people. By 2050, there will be 10bn of us! We radically need to transform our food production system - grow more & grow better without costing our planet! Absolute does just that.
- Absolute is a pathbreaking and innovative biosciences and agritech company leveraging billions of years of nature's intelligence to solve humanity's grandest challenges, starting with safe and sustainable agritech solutions with research interests in Biomaterials and Biocare.
- Spread across 16+ countries, and 50+ Origins with over 1 million subscribed farmers, Absolute operates three key verticals under its Agri stack- Bioabled Farm Inputs across Crop Protection, Fertilizer & Stimulants; Universal Ag Cloud Ecosystem & a
- Global Agri Trade Platform business. Backed by Sequoia, Tiger Global, and Alpha Wave, Absolute's angels include Nadir Godrej- MD of Godrej Industries, Kamal Aggarwal- Promoter of Haldiram, and Kunal Shah-CRED, among others.
- We are currently looking for a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst to join our growth & strategy team in the Founder's office. This entity offers farmers complete solutions of agronomy, using artificial intelligence to advise them on crop prospects and provide customized service options like bio marking, soil tests, precision farming as well as more.
In this role, you will :
- Identify and prioritize target markets, customer segments, and distribution channels to maximize growth potential.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy to increase adoption of our AgriTech products and services.
- Coordinating with Business Heads to develop strategy for their business verticals.
- Developing detailed plans for different verticals and program managing them for ensuring execution.
- Coordinating with the product and tech team to ensure the product roadmap runs on track.
- Develop Key Business Metrics and design tracking mechanisms to monitor them on an ongoing basis.
- Develop detailed P&Ls for different business verticals and track them on an ongoing basis.
- Identify cost optimization opportunities in different business verticals.
Why would you love this role?
- Opportunity to work with the best strategic and research minds across the world.
- Be an architect with a solid business outcome focus.
- Immense opportunities for growth
- Be part of a team focused on creating a strong impact and making this world a "better" place.
What we are looking for:
- Engineering graduate from Tier college..
- Total 1-3 years of experience in Program Management, Strategy Consulting, CEO Office or Growth roles in top consulting firms.
- Must have relevant exp in program management within the Research / Strategy consulting domain with deep understanding of solutions, industry practices, and market dynamics.
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of successfully delivering complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- First principles thinker and strong in problem solving,
- Hustlers - not taking no for an answer - pushing to try new ideas and experiments quickly.
- Strong on data, numbers, presentation and ability to absorb information quickly.
- Enjoy building from scratch and unnerved by chaos in the process of building it.