Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:349 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
AbleCold - Partner Engagement Manager (3-6 yrs)
Partner Engagement Manager
About AbleCold Logistics :
- We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company. In a short span of time, we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. We are expanding rapidly in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities of India. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
- We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players. We are currently operational in 17 cities across India.
Significance of the role :
- We believe that we are as good as our warehouse partners. To ensure reliability and scalability of our operations, we need to closely work with warehouse partners understand their pain-points, bottlenecks in their operations and scope of overall improvement in the warehouse.
- Partner Engagement manager will work closely with National warehouse head to ensure that we deliver value to our partners by removing their pain-points and helping them scale up.
- Maintain good relations with our warehouse partners to understand where we can add value.
- Consistent communication with partners to apprise them of AbleColds innovations
- Contacts with organisations that provide Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for warehouse equipment and infrastructure including cooling systems, pest control, fork-lifts etc.
- Help partners in obtaining certifications like FSSAI license, BRC certificate and others by understanding the requirements for them and the procedure to obtain it.
- Connects with manpower sourcing agencies to provide manpower for our partners pan-India.
- Understanding and inculcating best warehouse practices to reduce wastage of resources like electricity and manpower.
- Pitch other services of AbleCold like inter-city transportation and local transportation to warehouse partners for their existing clients.
Skills and Qualification :
- Attention to Detail, Good Time management and results driven
- Prior sales/ business development experience of minimum 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong balance of planning and hustling.
- Strategic bend of mind and comfortable with number-crunching
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves.
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics :
1. Be part of an early stage high growth start-up
2. Steep learning curve : we believe in learning by doing
3. Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs and IIMs.
4. Empowering place to be in : We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects
5. Meritocratic culture : Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership