Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:4909 Applications:1190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1185
AbleCold - Head - Sales (8-15 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company.
- Within a short span of time, with our asset light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems that had never been addressed over decades. Our efforts have been rewarded with us now being compared to the largest cold chain player in India by several market analysts and investment firms.
- Our customer set includes some of the largest brands in India in seafood, ice creams, Quick service restaurants and frozen food. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and start-ups / corporates, and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs, FMS and Harvard Business School.
AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking high-energy experienced entrepreneurs to join our core team.
- We are looking for a conversationalist with excellent negotiation skills and a knack to crack through and persuade/convince existing stakeholders and prospective clients.
- Forecasting, developing the sales pipeline, generating leads, building relations and rapport with existing and prospective clients along with the existing sales team.
- Creating& articulate compelling value proposition for customers in pitches, proposing pricing models based on customer's needs and managing all accounts and overseeing the sales efforts for our Pan India operations.
- Handling the sales team and helping them out whenever they need direction.
- Having a good understanding of the logistics industry, challenges, growth prospects and solution delivery operations.
- 8+ years of experience handling business development or sales functions along with some experience of operations in high growth organisations, preferably in start-ups in the service industry
- Graduation and MBA from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute.
- Adept hustler
- Ability to balance organised work with hustling whenever required.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in at least one or more regional languages apart from English.