HR Head at ABans Group of Companies
Views:669 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ABans Group - VP/SVP - Accounts (20-26 yrs)
ABans Group of companies is a Financial Service Conglomerate providing - Solutions to simplify your Business- through its subsidiaries spread across the globe and its association with various International Broking Houses. Founded in 2005, ABans Group has grown from being a trading house to a dynamic and diversified business group with expertise in Derivative Broking Services, Merchant Banking, Non-Banking Financial Dealings, Gold Refining, Realty and Infrastructure.
Role : Control & Management of the Accounts & Taxation Department
Key responsibilities :
- Plan, organize & direct the financial management of the Company and activities of the finance department in compliance with all legal & ethical standards in all operating markets.
- Supervise the administration of accounting, financial reporting, internal auditing, revenue collections, risk management and treasury and investment management for the Company.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of the Company's financial transactions and overall integrity of the general ledger for the Company.
- Supervise the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statement including revenue projections.
- Solicit and negotiate funding from investors and supervise relations and negotiations with them.
- Select, develop and lead a team of qualified professionals to manage different functions in finance and accounting.
- Operational, transactional and financial accounting including and up to finalization of balance sheet and P&L on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Establish systems to record the financial transactions of the company at all locations.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts of all locations prior to consolidating the same for the company's monthly trial balance and P&L account.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis Interaction with auditors and finalization of accounts.
- Liasioning with various units for collecting/passing information and guiding them in booking of revenue/assets in their books.
- Ensuring adequate controls and processes of accounts function to meet board requirements.
- Monitoring Indirect Tax and Direct Tax Compliance.
- Ensuring filling for various Tax Returns including Income Tax Returns.
- Advising the management on taxation matters impacting the business operations of the group.
- Tax planning & execution of planning between inter-companies.
- Independently handling Income tax proceedings including Regular Assessments and appeal before Commissioner (Appeals) of all the Group Companies.
- Looking after all Income Tax matters such as Advance Tax, FBT, TDS, Tax Audit.
- Hearings before CIT (Appeal) and ITAT, including preparation of paper book for appeals of all the Group Companies.
- Working for Deferred Tax for Quarterly Financial Statements for entire Group.
- Practical Knowledge of Goods & Service Tax Act (GST)
- Knowledge of DTA and its implications.
Location : Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Only Local candidates need apply.