AM - HR at Abans Group of Companies
Views:727 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ABans Group - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing, Branding and communication strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
- Creation & Implementation of the Marketing Strategy
- Finalization of marketing strategy along with budgets
- Plan a yearly calendar of campaigns and events for online and offline channels
- Competition Analysis
Marketing Communications :
- Coordinate with advertising agencies, digital agencies and manage end to end marketing communications
- Sign-off on all marketing collateral
- Manage corporate and project websites
- Develop and manage a digital marketing plan
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Plan and manage promotional events and workshops
Brand Building :
- Responsible for building the Viceroy brand
- Creating differentiated positioning in line with the vision and values
- Manage corporate PR and awards
- Crafting & Managing Customer Experience
- Input on the design of the experience center
- Use technology to create an engaging customer experience
Digital Marketing :
- Build, develop and execute Digital Campaigns (Search and Display, SEO, SEM)
- Development and maintenance of digital channels (websites, email, social media), including online content distribution strategies, digital infrastructure, search engine optimization, and data/analytics.
- Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO (Google, Bing), passionate about keeping up with the latest updates, and implementing action plans accordingly.
- Must possess experience of working with marketing automation platforms
- Must be well versed in successfully running email marketing campaigns, ability to design and troubleshoot email templates are a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, able to make data-based decisions on campaigns, content, and infrastructure projects.
- B.Tech + MBA in Marketing from a tier 1 college with a minimum of 8 years experience
- Must be detail-oriented with a great work ethic
- Experience of managing both traditional and digital branding campaigns in BFSI or Wealth management industry