HR Head at ABans Group of Companies
Views:3588 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
ABans Group - Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (7-9 yrs)
Founded in 2005, ABans Group is a comprehensive Financial Services & Solution Provider, which aims to provide an end-to-end financial solution to its clients. We offer the entire gamut of services catering to retail investors, domestic institutions & foreign institutional investors. We provide our customers with services like Equity Derivative Markets, Off-shore investments, Portfolio Management Services, Investment Banking & Mutual Funds.
To know more about the company visit www.abans.co.in
This role is responsible for all legal issues pertaining to the Group. Be the support function to the Business Group as well as the legal arm for the other control functions.
- L.L.B with about 7 years of experience. Experience in Capital Markets and Securities, General Corporate Commercial, Infrastructure and Real Estate is a must
- Monitoring and handling litigation's under various laws.
- Well versed with court procedures, sound knowledge of civil, criminal, consumer and labor laws.
- Good personality and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Drafting brief and other legal documents.
- Periodic reporting to management on litigation matters.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt., and other statutory authorities pertaining to legal issues.
- Hands on experience dealing with police authorities.
- Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
What's on offer:
- The opportunity offers an excellent work environment and path for the overall career progress.
Experience: Minimum 7-9 years
Qualification: LLB and/or LLM
Compensation: Best in the Industry
Location: Nariman Point
Only Mumbai based candidates need apply.