DGM - HR at ABans Group of Companies
Views:2706 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
ABans Group - Company Secretary (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Compliances with RBI for NBFC SI
- Secretarial Compliance's with respect to the Companies Act and as per other regulator's directives
- Call and Schedule Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Directors Report and minutes of board and general meetings
- Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators
- Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related compliance and implementing best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Labour Laws & Other laws
- Liaising with Banks for settlements of Bad Debts/ OTS.
- Acting as the custodian of all corporate records, Board minutes and resolutions, statutory books and registers.
- Regular communication with various company stakeholders, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Event-based and time-based compliance with the Companies Act and compliance with the Secretarial Standards as issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.