DGM - HR at ABans Group of Companies
Views:1384 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
ABans Group - Company Secretary (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Compliances with RBI for NBFC SI
- Secretarial Compliance's with respect to the Companies Act and as per other regulator's directives
- Call and Schedule Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Directors Report and minutes of board and general meetings
- Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators
- Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related compliance and implementing best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Labour Laws & Other laws
- Liaising with Banks for settlements of Bad Debts/ OTS.
- Acting as the custodian of all corporate records, Board minutes and resolutions, statutory books and registers.
- Regular communication with various company stakeholders, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Event-based and time-based compliance with the Companies Act and compliance with the Secretarial Standards as issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.