AB InBev - Senior Manager - EHS (5-9 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
Were building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
Thats why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, youll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Key Tasks & Accountability
This position will be responsible for -
- Developing and documenting comprehensive Safety / Environmental management systems for ABInBev, in swift assisting ABInBev to comply with internal protocols (VPO) & external protocols (Industrial Safety / Environmental Legislation)
- Leading the risk identification, assessment, and management of ES (Environment / Safety) related issues, including and control of hazards for production / non- production area.
- Establishing criteria for acceptable and reportable levels of ES (Environmental/Safety) risk.
- Identifying residual risk to appropriate levels of management, the customer and regulatory agencies. Also, lead ES (Environmental / Safety) risk assessment to reduce costs, potential violations, injuries and harm to the environment.
- Performing work with minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Evaluating new regulations for impact on company business activities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Education & Experience :
(a) Recognized professional qualification in Environment Sciences / Industrial Safety/ Engineering.
(b) Educated to Bachelors - Masters Sciences/diploma/ Tech degree level.
(c) Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years of related work experience (FMCG or allied sectors), a master's degree and typically 3-5 years' related work experience (FMCG or allied sectors) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
(d) PGD / Masters in Environment/Safety Engg / PGDISEM NITIE / M Tech (Environment- Industrial Safety) IIT / NITs / BSc. MSc. (Environment/Safety) From Reputed Indian Universities.
(a) Experience of working in EHS role in a client-facing environment
(b) The experience of working in the manufacturing industry is a distinct advantage.
(c) Good in written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Knowledge
- Fluency in English is essential, with exposure to a multinational desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with an ability to work with all functional and business partners.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and compliance
- Able to work independently
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, undying love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.