AB InBev - Senior Manager - Business Connections & Continuous Improvement - Black Belt (4-8 yrs)
AB InBev - Senior Manager - Business Connections & Continuous Improvement - Black Belt
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
- Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
- We're building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
- Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
- That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
- At AB InBev, you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
- Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of Role :
- The role holder will be a catalyst for the Continuous Improvement agenda to support operational excellence for BU India. The person would also lead the People Pillar under the Voyager Plant Optimization for Supply Operations and support breweries achieve Basic/Intermediate certification.
- We are looking for a game changer who would bring in new practices and challenge status quo to take the Process Improvement culture of BU India to the next level. The manager is looking to hire someone better than him and someone who is curious by nature. Hiring for attitude than aptitude
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Key dimensions :
- Number of employees to be positively impacted ~2,000
- Implementation of White Belt, Yellow Belt programs
- Multi geography impact across sales regions and breweries
- Travel intensive role - Domestic Travel
Key contacts : (internal-external)
Internal : People Business Partners, People COE Leads, People Director, Functional Directors, Master Black Belt, India VPO Lead, Zone VPO lead, Global VPO Lead, EP leads
External : Lean Six Sigma Consultant/Coach
1. VPO People Pillar Implementation in the BU: (35%)
- Understand the concepts of VPO at AB Inbev as a parameter of Operational excellence and its linkage to Excellence Programs
- Map the current People processes landscape at the breweries to devise strategy and prepare glide path for Basic/Intermediate level audit certification
- Work closely with the MBB, COE Leads, and Business Partners to support deployment of people practices
- Conduct in-person audits and set up strong governance mechanism to track progress towards certification
- Align with India VPO Lead and other VPO pillar owners for creating a comprehensive Supply excellence storyboard
2. Continuous Improvement : (30%)
- Collaborate with functions to support PDCA projects and engage in building problem solving mindset through innovative approach
- Deploy White Belt curriculum and ensure training adherence
- Train in talent programs on Yellow Belt methodology, conduct Method Induction sessions and facilitate kaizen workshops
- Support in Knowledge Management and Idea practices
3. Excellence Programs : (20%)
- Own key blocks in the People Excellence Program
- Conduct monthly self-assessments and support COEs for mid-year and yearly Global audits
4. Projects : (15%)
- Act as a strategic partner in order to support the BU and its implementation of People Transformation projects.
Education & Experience :
- Full-time MBA in any field ( Supply Chain, operations Management preferred) from a good B School
Skills & Knowledge :
- 3-5 years of experience in operational excellence, Green Belt/Black Belt role
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams and projects
- Green Belt certification is mandatory. Only industry recognized certification
- Project Management skills
- Microsoft Excel skills, Visio, Minitab
Behavioral and Leadership competencies :
- Never Give up attitude and curiosity to learn
- Knowledge of effective communication techniques
- Strong learning intervention facilitation skills
- Superior presentation skills; Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong executive and general management acumen and experience;
- Skill in influencing others and outcomes; Leadership & Team building
- Persuade and influence decision makers
- Demonstration of characteristics such as creativity and motivation; ability to work successfully with the management team; interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical capabilities; problem solving skills; skills in analyzing complex issues to determine root causes and innovative solutions
Technical competencies : (Job related)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and methods
- Ability to conceptualize a transformation journey for the function/client group
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a cost-conscious and practical approach to using time and resources
- Strong project management skills and ability to design, implement, and facilitate successful operational excellence initiatives and programs
- Ability to foster effective working partnerships with various individuals and communities within the company
- Ability to maintain long-term, big picture views; Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time
- Skill in coaching effectively to assist employees develop the ability to solve business problems
Personal Attributes :
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.