Ab InBev - Revenue Management Analytics & Operations Support Role (4-8 yrs)
Revenue Management Analytics & Operations Support
Key Responsibilities :
- The GCC Revenue Manager has the responsibility to support the Europe revenue management in driving market growth opportunities by leveraging best-in-class RM techniques, resulting in clear price architecture, promo strategy, pack price strategy.
- Is a single responsible person to ensure that Revenue Management reporting and monthly cycles are implemented and respected on a country level & Efficiencies are driven time to time
- Works with the Country's Leadership team as well as Zone team in order to optimise Net Revenue and increase ROI of trade investment and promotions.
- Implements & controls Revenue Management Reporting to ensure correctness of provided data.
- Uses tracking & monitoring output provided by multiple input providers to create insight to influence the strategic pricing agenda & tactical action plans.
- Responsible to support the Country RMs to provide the right dataset & insights to ensure implementation of Revenue Management projects in a country, e.g. trade promotion optimisation solution.
About the candidate :
- University Degree in MBA/Applied Economics/Applied Statistics/Finance/Operations
- At least 4 years business experience in Commercial Finance/Account Management/Revenue Management/Financial Reporting in a multicultural environment to include at least 4 years in a Revenue Management, Sales or Business analytics role
- Through understanding of Financial KPIs, Pricing, Promotions, Trade Promotions, elasticity modelling, including cross-price & category elasticity & implications
- Excellent strategical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive approach to solving business problems
- Independence and ability to self-guide as per agreed plan
- Confident to challenge and advice Senior Commercial Managers
- Good leadership skills
- Strong drive for superior performance;
- Ability to be a business partner
- Strong impact and influence skills
- Fluent in English
- Positive & challenging attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.