AB InBev - Manager - Recruitment (9-15 yrs)
Diverse and inclusive workforce will bring us to better products and solutions. Therefore, we actively seek to enable the full contribution of our teammates through greater levels of diversity in our workforce and a spirit of inclusion within our environment
Anat Rokeah Global People Partner Solutions - Israel
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly.
The recruiting manager's responsibilities include managing and driving recruitment for the Analytics Business and also manage the stakeholder efficiently and also educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Streamline the sourcing and evaluation process to enable team to source and evaluate candidates
- Constantly review the recruitment funnel and work towards enhancing the funnel and drive better conversion ratios
- Be Hands on to drive and deliver sourcing for candidates especially for leadership roles
- Identify and implement new avenues of sourcing candidates across Technology & Analytics
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team
Requirement & Skillsets:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager with 9-15 years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong analytics and decision-making skills
- Strong on Excel and Powerpoint presentation
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Exceptional leadership, team-management and decision-making abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.