AB InBev - Manager - Government Affairs (3-15 yrs)
- Ensuring effective and timely operations in the assigned region by maintaining effective relations with the local government and other stakeholders
- To liaise with units and legal for preparation of back up documents for representations to state
- Update the Regional Sales Director on individual state regulatory developments and financial aspect of impact on current and outlook from regulatory point of view government offices/ministries or any external forums/bodies
- Recommend plan of action based on future policy changes.
- Undertake pro-active measures to mitigate loss in business.
- Interface between ABI and Government Agencies to address discretion due to issue licenses and permits
- Forecast and Mitigate Compliance risks
- Contribute in minimising sale losses due to unavailability of Licenses/Permits
External Influence & Communication
- Represent the company at various state forums/govt. departments and establishes appropriate networks that will further the company's interest
- Understanding each political party manifesto in the states of the region
- Monitoring social economic/political triggers which materially impact topics to pursue or messaging being used
- Contribute in strategizing better, with a better forecast on upcoming Government Policies.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Should have experience of interacting with senior government officials and have an understanding to how the government at state level functions
- Ability to lead and inspire teams
- Good commercial acumen
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Experience working in a AlcoBev/FMCG/Pharmaceutical organization
- Basic ppt, excel skills
- Adept at inter-personal communication.
- High energy
- Solution-oriented and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer orientation
- Fast-mover, quick to adapt
- Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
- Integrity and professionalism
- Love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.