AB InBev - Brand Manager - Budweiser (4-8 yrs)
The Opportunity is here - MAKE IT YOURS!
Job Title: Brand Manager
- We hire the very best people because they make us better.
- We are true innovators & - outside the box- thinkers who empower strong, smart contributors.
- We are candid. Forget buzzwords; we tell it like it is & we innovate fast.
- We are tough, adaptive & atypical.
- We believe in building a career - map-, not a career - track- . If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, a place where you have a direct impact on the outcome of your team's projects, AB InBev might just be the place for you.
At AB InBev we reward merit & creativity, and as a result our sales & marketing teams have built one of the top five consumer brands in the entire world.
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We- d love to hear from you.
About Anheuser-Busch InBev:
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.
This includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois ; international brands Becks-, Leffe, and Hoegaarden; and local champions Bud Light, Skol, Brahma, Antarctica, Quilmes, Victoria, Modelo Especial, Michelob Ultra, Harbin Sedrin, Klinskoye, Sibirskaya Korona, Chernigivske, Cass, and Jupiler.
Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2013, AB InBev realized 43.2 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World.
- In collaboration with the Senior brand manager & Director of Marketing, provide input during the development of key brand programs in conjunction with Values-Based brand proposition (VBBP), annual sales/share/brand health targets.
- Deliver national Brand health, volume and share through development and implementation of commercial strategies and initiatives
- Develop, execute and track the Branded Content & Connection plans for all Integrated Campaigns
- Be responsible for Marketing Budget and ensure brand programs are delivered on time and brand compliance to government and industry regulations are met.
- Coordinate all tactical aspects of brand marketing program development (e.g. creative development cycle with agencies), & manage the execution in market, including communication of program to the field, customers & internal sales teams to cascade message.
- Manage Commercial Agencies to develop and execute all Integrated Campaigns, Branded Content Plan & Connection Plans
- Analysis of key in-flight programs including sales impact, share impact, brand health, consumer impressions and connections, public relations and viral impact.
- Work with the global team to ensure Indian interests are being met while still ensuring alignment with the Global direction
- Analyze category, consumer and shopper data to optimize plans to deliver volume, share and brand health KPIs
Job Qualifications and Competencies
- A University Degree in Business in the relevant subject required, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant marketing experience across a broad background (sales promotion, geographic marketing, sports/music marketing, advertising agency, digital marketing).
- Experience defining the brand strategy for a global or national brand & leading the execution across multiple consumer touch points.
- Deep knowledge of the creative process with hands-on experience.
- Passionate about creating structure & processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment.
- Forward thinking & the ability to foster innovation & creativity, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives.
- Extraordinary communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both up & down within the organization.
- Ability to continuously re-prioritize & adapt to change & effective at managing change.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to distill insights & propose relevant recommendations.
- A driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace.