AB InBev - Assistant Manager - Procure to Pay (2-4 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We are building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you- ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role
- Ensure that the SLA's and Business KPIs are met as per the Business requirement.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and MICS & SOX requirements
- Drive continuous improvement projects and ensure standardization of processes across geographies
- Achieve target efficiency
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
1. Stakeholder Management
a. Ability to prioritize and manage operations for cross business functions
2. Technical expertise
a. Extensive knowledge of and understanding of procurement processes and financial systems required.
b. Responsible for the accuracy of supplier invoice processing, payments and cashflow forecasting
3. Adherence to Internal Policies
a. Adherence to the Global payment discipline and payment calendar.
b. Identify opportunities to drive Working Capital improvement.
c. Meet and improve all operational KPIs e.g. Payment on Time, team productivity etc
4. Routines reporting
a. Accounts Payable (AP) processing within agreed SLA
b. Supplier Reconciliations
c. AP Ageing Maintenance
d. Accurate and timely record of credit / debit notes
e. Capex accounting
f. Ensuring achievement of KPI & SLA and efficiency set for department
g. Circulation of Monthly reports on processing and payments
h. Statutory Audit compliance
i. Statutory payments as per timeline
j. Furnishing all the required details to Internal & External Auditors
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
1. Academic Degree
2. Experience in working in a multi-national / multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
Skills & Knowledge
1. High level of service mind-set with ability to communicate / influence senior leadership
2. Highly results-focused, with ownership to drive results and strive for excellence
3. Good business sense and operational touch
4. Experience in CPG company strongly preferred
5. Microsoft Office
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!