HR at Aakash Educational services Ltd
Views:144 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aakash Educational Services - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-7 yrs)
You should have a very clear performance analytics background for different marketing channels, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert and know-how to stay ahead of industry trends. You're ready to roll up your sleeves, take up projects and see them to completion with minimal supervision.
Working with expert marketers working on paid, social, search, display, mobile and email channels in a fast-paced, rapidly growing spectrum in this vertical. The role requires a strong Product and technology bent of mind. You are responsible for defining the marketing vision and working hand-in-hand with the Product and Technology teams to execute on your vision. We are highly customer-centric and we deeply believe we can innovate our way out of any box. As marketers, we are deeply passionate about the overall customer experience, and so we believe the best performance marketers love working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, product managers and creative to deliver that top-notch first and repeat the experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5-7 Yr. experience executing and/or leading at-scale performance marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing organizations
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of advance SEO techniques
- Experience in handling social media handles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn for brands
- Experience in managing paid ads on Google ads, Facebook Ads for lead generation
- Experience in YouTube video optimization & promotion
- Data-driven thinker and deep love to play with excel
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Experience with marketing analytics and attribution modeling
- Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, with hands-on experience with bid managers, DMP's and DSP's, leveraging 1st and 3rd party to data to drive marketing impact
- Strong focus on customer acquisition, managing performance marketing channels (e.g., Search, Programmatic, Social, Affiliate, Email, conversion rate optimization) and/or CLM (e.g., managing customer data, segmentation, and driving personalization of owned channels)
- Comfortable working with business, marketing, and IT stakeholders
- Always be testing and learning! Plan A/B and multivariate testing tools and environments
Hands on experience required:
- Proactive, solutions-oriented; capability to identify efficiencies and decrease costs while maintaining a quality workplace environment and product
- A thorough understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition journeys
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting, and insights on a platform such as Google & FB Ad Networks, Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Floodlight etc.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills and deep familiarity with marketing CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.