HR Leader - India & SAARC at American Airfilters International
Views:2318 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AAF International - National Sales Leader (20-25 yrs)
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Target and Saturate Key and Target Accounts across segments
- We are looking for a leadership position in sales (National Sales Manager) to contribute to our company's sales objectives. Your responsibilities include coaching the sales and segment teams to meet/ exceed the sales and profitability targets and building long-term mutually beneficial client relationships.
- As a National sales manager, you would look to deliver on targeted sales and profitability by demonstrating value to your customers.
- You would have a solid experience of having managed relationships with key stake holders like end users, consultants, contractors ccounts and coaching sales teams spread across several regions.
- A a fine honed business sense built out of experience of strategic direct B2B sales and thorough knowledge of sales processes (including effective use of Sales CRM) alongwith excellent communication and team management skills are essential for this position.
1. Lead the countrywide sales and segment teams and delivery profitable growth as per plan on each segment and region.
2. Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
3. Key Account Management - To Identify and Pursue Business to understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond with solutions. Maintain an updated sales pipeline for the defined accounts
4. Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business, should be able to work with existing sales team to achieve segment goals
5. To have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to effectively Communicate Sales team and customer about latest Global developments.
6. To implement AAF initiatives on new technology/product, go-to-market strategy to create customer awareness and top of the mind positioning.
7. To coordinate Internally and Externally for effective market positioning.
8. Provide leadership and conduct performance management for all regional and sales team members
9. Maintains a team philosophy with other departments to facilitate problem solving and provide good customer service.
10. Deliver monthly,quarterly and annual targets.
11. Coaching, development of all team members.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or requested. Significant travel required (50%).
11. Other duties as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or equivalent. A post graduate in Management from a premium institution.
- 20+ years of experience in selling solutions to large corporations, Life sciences and Healthcare facilities, IT and knowledge SEZ parks, premium five star hotel chains, industries, museums, commercial buildings.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set in developing sales.
- Proven track record of building a business and hitting sales targets.
- Preferred professional experience in selling quality air solutions to large corporate end-users.
- Experience with the application and sales of air quality solutions/relevant industries. Deomonstrated experience in successfully handling nation wide sales and consistently achieving targets.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent and persuasive written and verbal communication.
- Excellent presentation skills and coaching skills.
- Must have expertise in usage of excel, ppt and Sales CRM software
A national sales manager will spend a great deal of time traveling (more than 50%) in order to meet with customers and teams across the country.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.