Co-Founder & CEO at 91Mobiles
Views:3014 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
91mobiles.com - Entrepreneur In Residence (2-6 yrs)
- 91mobiles.com is the largest gadget research site in India. We provide information, reviews & smart tools to help people decide which gadget best suits their needs.
- 91mobiles is visited by over 25 million gadget enthusiasts every month, and ranks among the top 250 websites in India.
- In addition to 91mobiles, the group operates pricebaba.com (price comparison site that was recently acquired) and SaaSworthy.com (Decision making platform to find right SaaS solutions).
- 91mobiles is actively looking for Entrepreneurs-in-residence (EIR). EIR is a high-impact role which requires you to work closely with the founders on strategic and new initiatives. You will be exposed to the nuts and bolts of building and scaling online businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the founders on building and scaling a profitable online business model.
- Work directly with founders on strategic and growth initiatives.
- Create long-term and short-term plans for the respective projects.
- Build and manage a small team of highly effective cross-functional individuals.
- Manage the project end-to-end by working with all stake-holders within and outside the organization.
- Set aggressive targets and timelines and relentlessly pursue them.
- Achieve P&L targets and ensure the necessary resources to achieve the same.
- Juggle between a Team leader and Individual contributor role effortlessly. Should be able to deep-dive and get hands-dirty when required.
Actively participate in important discussions and influence key decisions.
- Atleast 2+ years of work experience as an entrepreneur or as a core team member in fast-paced, high-growth internet companies.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong drive and sense of urgency.
- Should be a Hustler who can thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Should have intersection of skills on two or more areas among product, tech, digital marketing and Sales.
- Should be a strong multi-tasker.
- Degree from a top-tier college is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.