CEO at 7xsales Solutions Private limited
Views:4191 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:526
7x Sales - Manager - Business Strategy - IIT/NIT (0-5 yrs)
Who are we?
- 7x is a startup that is looking to turbocharge sales of B2B SaaS companies. We help them scale faster and good things happen to companies that manage to scale up.
- Our founder is an IIT + IIM grad with a whole lot of startup experience behind him
- We're well funded. By some very prominent angel investors from India and Silicon Valley.
- We've filled our Advisory Board with successful startup folks who have been there and done that.
What exactly do we do?
- We partner with tech startups that make some of the best B2B SaaS products in the world.
- We have built an innovative, one of its type sales platforms to scale across multiple product types and industries
- We're on the lookout for a motivated and self-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our Strategic Operations Team. That's where you come in!
What's in it for you?
Opportunity: High visibility, high learning role where you would drive the company's growth strategy while working closely with the founders
High Responsibility: You will be handling projects from ideation to implementation
High-Performance Culture: We have an unrelenting focus on improving efficiency, making it a great place for motivated problem solvers who like to be challenged every day.
You will work with accomplished mentors and colleagues, in a meritocracy-driven work environment.
You will be responsible for end to end implementation of the projects which would require you to:
- Build a deep and comprehensive understanding of the business, growth levers and identify key solutions that would impact business growth
- Break the solution into multiple projects and prioritize them on the basis of impact and effort required
- Design, Execute, Train, Track Performance, Making Improvements to the process for better outcomes
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIT / NIT)
- 0-4 years of work experience in solving complex business problems
- Good problem-solving skills. Enjoys a logical debate to draw conclusions.
- High intent of getting things done.
- Commitment to excellence - should be able to improve things every day.
Location - Bangalore
Compensation - Competitive salary