HR Manager at SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2264 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
3SC - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Demand Planner - Solution Development (3-7 yrs)
SS Supply Chain Solution (3SC)
3SC (SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) was incorporated in 2012 with the sole aim of providing Best of Breed SCM solutions such as Managed Integrated Solutions (End 2 End), 4PL Neutral Solutions, Inventory Management, Procurement, Network Solutions & Design, International Freight, Domestic Road/ Train / Air Distribution, Warehousing to Corporate across various verticals. 3SC is a 4PL firm and working on LLP model and we offer end to end supply chain consultancy to various corporate houses in India. Specializing in helping companies to create a lean and sustainable 3PL platform to cater the Indian market. We provide workable strategic solutions and implementation assistance to various companies for leveraging the India advantage.
SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd (3SC) is engaged in collaboration with one of the largest European shipping company as Strategic partners in supply chain and Integrated Logistics for India Market
Operates out of over 150 offices and agencies in more than 50+ countries. With regular services on over 70 shipping lines Manages a dense network capable of meeting the expectations of its customers all over the world. Offers services in overland transport, sea freight, air freight Contract & Lead logistics services through partners.
For more information, You can go through our website http://3scsolution.com/
3SC is seeking a driven, customer-facing Senior Consultant with strong project management skills to work with clients and team members to ensure the success of meeting client deliverables. Our proprietary solutions help our clients overcome volatile demand and supply chain challenges. The Senior Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
3SC's consulting professional's help clients identify and solve their most critical information and Supply Chain challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services. We are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities within predictive demand analytics and supply chain management.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to help our clients jump the curve in their business performance
- Must be comfortable managing client relationships
- Provide project management expertise throughout entire lifecycle of project
- Lead the planning and implementation of client projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client's needs
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client to deliver on-time and within scope and budget
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Document all client engagements including functional design prototyping, process documentation and specifications
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics or related concentration
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (IT & Operations)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle Database management
- 3-6 years of relevant implementation consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations including demand, inventory optimization and supply modeling experience
- A willingness to be based out or Travel to Client Location in India & Overseas.
- Skilled as a team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least one full cycle implementation
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong experience in managing relationship with senior Business and IT executives
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Supply Chain Management (Mandatory)
- Advanced Excel (Mandatory)
- Power point (Mandatory)
- R Programming (Preferable)
- Llamasoft / XCargo