HR Manager at Practically
Views:1059 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
3rdFlix - Corporate Development Analyst (1-4 yrs)
- Collect, manage, and analyze global competitive market data for business units and country offices to provide support and insight to the management team.
- Identify, cultivate and analyze qualitative and quantitative data in the external competitive market as well as from within the organization (e.g. financials, key metrics, sales) to support business needs.
- Update data from multiple sources on a regular basis to provide information to management to make strategic business decisions.
- To be in charge of and lead the creation and presentation of MIS on a regular basis
- Participate in various conferences and shareholder meetings in order to communicate the company's strategy.
- Assist the team in all stages of the investment process including valuation discussions, due diligence, transaction execution, etc
- Provide and deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations to the management team.
- Contribute to improving the company's internal systems, processes and tools particularly as they enhance the vision of strategy development, analytics, and/or innovation.
- Build deep ties across the startup ecosystem - entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
- Able to create and modify complex financial models and create compelling presentations
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- At least 1-4 years of experience working with Investment Banks in Technology vertical, venture capital, private equity or corporate development team at a technology company
- Strong network within the Indian startup ecosystem, including entrepreneurs and investors
- Good understanding of overall investment process including term sheets, diligence and definitive documentation
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA from top-tier universities is preferred
- Attention to detail, Driven, Diligent, Self Motivated and a Passionate team player