Senior Manager - HR at 3i Infotech
Views:677 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
3i Infotech - Manager - Solution Sales - ERP - Construction Vertical (5-9 yrs)
Role / Position : Solution Sales Manager- ERP | Construction vertical
Location : New Jersey, USA / Telecommute
Role : Individual Contributor
Travel : 50% across USA
Introduction 3i Infotech is a trusted global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation, with an annual turnover of over USD 170 million. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, since inception in 1993, the company has been committed to driving business value across all industry verticals.
ORION 11j is 3i Infotech's cloud-based ERP product solution catering to a variety of industry verticals, such as Trading & Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Contracting, and Fleet Management. ORION has a dominant market share in the emerging markets of Middle East, Saudi Arabia and Africa, and is currently experiencing an above- industry average growth rate in these markets.
ORION 11j has its focus on the construction vertical with a product for general contracting industry in USA.
The Solutions specialist person will lead and manage all sales engagements in North America. S/he identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop sales strategy to close business and increase revenue. S/he must possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills. S/he provides additional support and conducts demonstrations for strategic purposes, including tradeshows. The Solutions Sales Manager is considered one of the most knowledgeable person on a, given solution vertical.
We are looking for a dynamic, young, result-oriented person who has the passion for solution-based selling for General Contracting industry. S/he should be willing to work in a startup like environment.
Education & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive
- Energy, passion and a real - can-do- attitude
- Comfortable in using Digital & social media tools
- Should be a self contributors
- Should be able to hunt new accounts, carry target numbers
Work Experience :
- 5-8 years of sales experience preferably in selling ERP applications
- 2-5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing)
- Experience in a construction industry domain is a plus and preferred.
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Experience in new accounts and new logos in US geography
- Should be a hunter with a book of business
- Should have existing contacts in the construction industry; preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills : English proficient
- Identify whitespace opportunities
- Identify, develop and execute Go-to-market strategies
- Conduct various sales campaigns and build pipeline of prospects
- Establish relationships with C level executives / decision makers of new prospects and be the subject matter expert
- Develop and maintain key account plans and execute according to the plans
- Interact with customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions
- Reinforce the business value of ORION solutions through creation of compelling presentations, demonstrations and participation in the right engagements/events
- Stay up to date with the latest ORION solutions and maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions
- Enforce consistent sales processes, including CRM-based opportunity management, dry-runs and discovery sessions, to ensure superior demos and presentations