1Tab - Customer Success Role - SaaS (2-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer Onboarding and ownership of customer relationship management
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Customer Retention, Training, Up-selling, Brand Building.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Open to travel
- Good in problem analysis, troubleshooting, requirement analysis
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner and can pick up new technologies
- Capable of working with a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- Ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
Great to Have:
- Experience in Customer Support, Account management within an enterprise software organization
- Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.