HR Manager at 1POINT1 Solutions Ltd
Views:4108 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
1POINT1 SOLUTIONS - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Training (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead the design and implementation of leadership and professional development programs with performance measures to gauge program effectiveness.
- Continuous learning and education in efforts to consistently innovate and improve the output from the department. Create a top-notch onboarding experience for new hires and internal transitions with the goal of getting them to understand point, clients, strategic values and culture as quickly as possible.
- Work closely with the business leaders to clearly understand company goals so that your team can drive results with respect to new and ongoing talent and learning initiatives.
- Share input on key talent issues such as engagement, succession planning, and retention.
- Relentlessly track and measure results so that we can drive continuous improvement.
- Define and develop a scalable strategy for learning and development and associated programs and activities. Partner with the senior leaders of the client ecosystem to drive strategy for the development of its current and future leadership and workforce.
- Shape and direct the talent development agenda for the organization in partnership with senior management and Human Resources. Lead the development, implementation and delivery of the training and development strategy and oversee the curriculum of clients and internal development objectives.
- Lead the development and delivery of effective, efficient and service-oriented educational and development programs that prepare employees and managers at all organizational levels to meet organisational goals, including programming in introductory, advanced and customer experience management and leadership, quality and service education, high potential education and development, new employee integration, career development, coaching and mentoring, quality improvement and technical skills.
- Partner with the leadership team and OD in the design, development and implementation of organizational development capabilities, methodology tools and consulting support. Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to leaders regarding OD methods and tools.
- Serve as the training and development - champion- and - thought leader- within the organization. Apply best-in-class approaches aligned with the evolving competencies of leaders to the design and development of learning programs.
- Helps develop and support career pathing; fosters a learning and Team Member development culture by creating training pathways for key roles.
- Ensures utilization of our LMS to encourage training
- Works closely across all Team Member-facing departments to continuously manage activities that can best be supported or owned in the centralized training function
- Take leadership of the overarching training and development strategy, in conjunction with senior management
- Develops and successfully implements innovative programs on an ongoing basis to engage and inspire Team Members
- The candidate will be responsible for doing the TNA, Training content creation and delivery across corporate
- Should lead & motivate regional training teams, implement & monitor training quality standards
- Should have excellent communication/presentation skills and should be a good team manager Should be conversant with latest training methodologies and implement them for achieving World Class training standards
- Should be highly energetic go-getter with very high achievement motivation
- Should be willing to travel as per business needs Business
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing & sales activities and policies to promote products and Services
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients by means of regular interaction and communication
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. Preparation of corporate presentations and sales brochures
- Design and run various marketing campaigns and activities. Coordinate or participate in promotional activities to market products or services
- Assist the business development in sales. Trainer Profile Deliver training as needed for target audience as defined by the client or for their associates and dealers
- Annual TNA for the employees the areas of People Management, Leadership Management, Organisational Improvement, HR related, Personal Effectiveness, Sales and customer care
- Continuously keeps himself/herself updated on content and training methodology in order to maintain currency and relevance
- Should have expertise in identified domains or industry vertical. Attend scheduled meetings with client as required Actively seek ways to improve training skills and keep upgrading knowledge Maintain accurate records, training schedules, and attendance sheets and post-training reports and other reports that would be project/ client/ company specific
- Implement all process applications for this role. Adherence to process and procedures as required for all projects
- Required Graduate. PG will be preferred
- Relevant experience of 10 -15+ years in the Training function
- Should currently be handling National or Regional Training Head position with Domestic/ International BPO
- Should have handled training of 1000FTE's in Month with the help of region wise teams
- Should be able to work in round the clock shifts
- Should have handled a team of at least 20, directly and indirectly, reporting in to him
- Instructional Designing ( Mandatory)
- COPC HPMT ( Mandatory)
- Certified BPO Master Trainer (CBMT- ) ( Mandatory)
- Behavioural training certification ( Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.