Manager - HR at 1MG Technologies
Views:1525 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
1mg.com - Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
We at 1mg are looking for Business Analyst who will be instrumental in building successful products by analyzing sales and clickstream trends, supporting the product development process, and leveraging data to uncover user insights. and improving decision making for the products, operations and business & To own, facilitate and administrate demand forecasting and sales and operations planning for E-Pharma business model.
If you' re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak with you!
Main Accountabilities :
1. Analyze the demand patterns through various sales channels and create a demand forecasting model at SKU level
2. Understand sourcing and supply constraints to model optimal stock requirements and ordering patterns
3. Coordinate with multiple stakeholders across the business to drive procurement planning decisions
4. Formulate and track metrics around efficiencies of demand planning and profitability of the business
5. Perform - what if- analysis on demand forecast and capital expenditure according to the evolving business goals
6. Independently solve moderately complex problems under minimal supervision, while timely escalating more complex issues to appropriate stakeholder
What lands you this role?
- Strong analytical skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- Diligent and consistent ability to follow-through on long, comprehensive projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Comfortable taking initiative and proactively offering business recommendations and enhancements through analysis of various data sources
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- 2-3 years of experience in Demand Forecasting / Inventory Planning / Supply Chain Management or other fields of Operations Research