123Stores - Head - Business Development (3-8 yrs)
About Us :
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. Our strength lies in our ability to combine our expertise of technology and retail. This allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to empower brands to maximize their sales on the world's largest online marketplaces. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest growing companies.
Our Culture :
Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and in the US from the comfort of their homes.
We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end to end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Being a tight-knit team, the growth of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we- re itching to get started.
Please visit https://www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
Over the last 3 years, we've focused on perfecting our product/services, and even in doing that we have grown to become one of the largest sellers on Amazon US. We are ready to press the pedal. At heart, we're a digital services company taking care of more than 150,000 products for over 300 US Brands. The job is simple - take our brand portfolio and grow it 10-fold.
We're looking for someone who understands our product offering and is capable of building and growing the sales pipeline to drive large scale market adoption. You will be responsible for the entire funnel end-to-end. You will have to master all aspects for lead generation such as - social media, marketing, cold calling, and trade shows.
You'll be leading a team of highly motivated business development managers, based out of remote positions all across India.
As all the Brands are based out of the US, you have the added benefit of onsite travel to the US to interact with brands at different US trade shows.
- Work closely with the founders to understand the requirements of new brand partners & build the right marketing strategy to drive market adoption.
- Develop the pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with 123Stores, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that brand
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Define key metrics, setup systems & processes for the team.
- Drive and mentor the team's efforts in performance marketing
- Build & grow an awesome team to help you accomplish the above!
- Strong Team Management & Leadership Skills
- Understands & Enjoys working in the Retail Space
- Strong Hunter Mindset
- Strong understanding of digital products/ services companies
- Thrive and adapt quickly in a fast paced ever-evolving culture
- Digging deep into the industry, competitors and the latest trends
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Subscribe to a mentality of work hard, stay positive and implement feedback
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Successful track record in helping companies execute demand strategies.
- At least 2 years of work experience in driving & scaling demand teams.
- Management Degree from a top 20 business school. (Awesome if you've studied at a top tier undergraduate or master's school abroad)
- Ideally suited for 2013 / 2014 / 2015 batch graduates
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & Conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover, Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
Offer : 40-60 LPA