Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to work for biggest FMCG company in specific sector.
MNC with worldwide offices & opportunity to handle global assignments
About Our Client
One of the biggest FMCG Player in Personal Care with almost 60 % share in specific sector
- Estimating the existing market potential in the region, making a sales forecast, and drawing up a sales plan.
- Defining, developing, and suggesting marketing strategies (segmentation, differentiation, positioning, product mix, pricing, etc.) and pricing policy for regional market;
- Executing marketing/pricing policy and plans Implementing strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives of the company;
- Developing and delivering on annual and quarterly sales/profit plans
- Monitoring market, product mix movement & apprising management periodically Suggesting sales channel policy Implementing customer credit policy Identifying and developing new markets;
- Generating new inquiries Complying with & implementing ISO, QS, EMS policies, objectives & procedures Collecting and evaluating market feedback and competitor information;
- Developing and recommending tactical initiatives Providing sales support to customers Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the distribution network (distributors, business associates, etc.)
- Coordinating with logistics & administration Coordinating with statutory authorities
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor in Engineering with MBA - Marketing with 7-10 years from Tier 1 B- School experience in handling direct sales and distribution management preferably in the area office of an MNC. People outside Mumbai need NOT to apply.
What's On Offer
Attractive Salary + perks + Allowances.
Apply for this job