Accountabilities - list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
Strategy and AOP:
- Understand the fundamentals of the snack business and build a clear strategic road map for the State, keeping in mind the longer term strategic directions of the region. This will form the basis of the AOP.
- Build necessary plans to consistently grow shares in each category. Responsible to Drive S&D themes in each of his AM territories. Accelerate Cost Effective Growth, drive productivity. Achieve volume targets (Month wise/Qtr wise breakup), focus brand & pack targets. Drive ground level marketing initiatives through MDM / Marketing.
- Responsible for regional AOP and act as an FPR. Responsible for forecasting (both monthly & quarterly) for his/her unit/states.
Productivity and Financials:
- Distributor/Depot Sales tracking & strategic use of such data, Hub & Spoke Implementation , Tracking of Distributor ROI (Viability) on a regular basis in each of the AM territories
- Deliver productivity through Discount management, Distributor ROI , Cost/Expense Control Measures
- Identify new business opportunities in Traditional Trade & Emerging Channels & execute appropriate GTM models & system capability to tap into the same
- Recognize market forces and trends very quickly in the assigned State and bring in the necessary level of dynamism to execute the AOP.
- Develop team capabilities to address channel partner stability related issues by evolving alternate GTM mechanisms and also by addressing core issues related to restructured margins, especially in light of the emerging opportunities available for channel partners.
- Activity around focus brand & pack to improve Market Share in each of the ASM territories, Rack productivity. Drive corporate / regional marketing agenda with local promotions
- Ensure that the NPD agenda is successfully launched. Establish high levels of execution at all market locations
- Engage in constant monitoring of all competitive activities.
- Review of sales systems and processes in TT & Emerging Channels and drive standardization as well as optimization thru °•Best Practice°¶ sharing and building capability. sharing of the same at different forums at the region
- Institute regular review mechanisms at different levels to revisit the progress on the priorities set out at the beginning of the year
- Understanding of PFA licenses and applicability
- Roll out programs to build a committed network of distributors who can deliver competitive advantage
- Manage internal customer relationships within the organization by displaying an ability to understand perspectives of other functions
- Establish remediation strategies to address internal miscommunication issues and either redefine roles or reset expectations between marketing, finance, sales, supply chain, HR and operations
- Work towards building trust across all employees in the system by living and promoting the company values
- Identify key °•Capability Gaps°¶ , both in people & systems to deliver the Strat & AOP Ensure very high level of mentorship for all DRs by engaging actively with them on operational issues and providing the necessary coaching
Please send your resume to email@example.com